Friday, May 3, 2013

Air Force life.

Hayden signed for the Air Force during the summer, and honestly I was so mad at him for doing it. He ended up leaving December 18, 2012. We dropped him off  at the airport, said our goodbyes and went our different ways. It wasn't until Christmas when my phone rang and his number popped up. Thinking it was a mean joke I answered and instantly started crying when I heard his voice. We talked for about 30 minutes, best Christmas gift i got. After that we wrote letters, and he would call on Friday or Saturday and would get 10 minutes to make phone calls. He would call me first and talking to me, sometimes we would go over our 5 minutes and take away from his family phone call. Which was always okay by me because I missed him and wanted to talk to him. On February 12, 2013 me and the Kroff gang went out to Lackland Texas, to watch Hayden graduate boot camp and watching him become an Airman of the United States of America! We got to spend 3 AMAZING days with our Airman. It's so cool to walking around with him in uniform and see all the people thank him and the little kids talking about that soldier. After our 3 days with him, he was sent to Fort Leonard  wood, Missouri to start tech school. At the beginning of March we found out that he is being stationed to Misawa, Japan. So on March 8th, my phone ranging saying Hayden wanted to FaceTime. He was talking to me, then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes! Of course! We set the date for April 20, 2013. That's only 6 weeks to plan a wedding, but it should be fine because Hayden should be back on April 6, 2013. Jokes on us! He did not get here until April 16.  3 days before the wedding. We had a beautiful temple wedding, with my man in his Air force blues, and with a very pink and sparkly reception. It was perfect. Hayden went back to Missouri that Monday, being told he would come back Sunday. Sunday comes around and he isn't home. We found out that they couldn't send him home until my medical record was approved by Japan they were worried about me going because I have Raynauds. (Raynaud's phenomenon: Raynaud’s phenomenon is a condition in which cold temperatures or strong emotions cause blood vessel spasms that block blood flow to the fingers, toes, ears, and nose.) they though it would make problems for me going to a place that gets super cold. We  just found out (May, 3,2013) that I have been approved, and I'm going to Japan after Hayden gets out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment