Saturday, May 25, 2013

Japan

On may 20th I got a phone call at 4:00am saying I'm moving to Japan on the 21st. Being halfway asleep I thought he was joking. After him asking for passport stuff, I ran upstairs to tell me parents I leave tomorrow. I packed a little then went back to sleep. On may 21st we drove down to Vegas to have them tell me I missed my flight, and will be flying out on Wednesday. So we turned around and went home, and I went and saw Hayden's family one last time. On Wednesday I got on a plane and landed in L.A. And got on my big plane to Japan. A 11 hour flight is HORRIBLE! You can sleep cause there is so many people and so much noise, the food is so nasty, it made me sick and throw up. You can never get to use the bathroom because there is always a line to it. Once I landed in Japan I had to get my stuff and pay 3,000 yens to ride the bus 1 1/2 hours to the other airport where I couldn't get my ticket because I missed the flight the day before. Not knowing any Japanese makes it really hard to talk to people. They told me to come back the next morning to get my ticket. I went to go see if there was a room in the hotel at the airport and there wasn't any. Thinking I could just hang out at the airport (like you can at normal airports) I got myself comfy at a 11 pm the guard came and told me I couldn't stay there, trying to explain I had no where to go and had no communication with my husband he gave me some yen to take the bus back to the other airport so I could sleep there, and come back to this one for my flight. Of course by the time I got there all the seats are taken so I find a wall and lay down on the floor with my stuff and try to sleep, but I couldn't. After a very very long 6 hours I was able to go back and catch my flight to land in Misawa and finally see Hayden.

Food from my flight! 🔽

No comments:

Post a Comment