Friday, May 3, 2013


Our meet-cute

Well it all started a few years ago..... My best friend Steven left during the summer to go to a boys scout jamboree, one night he was texting me telling me all about the stupid stuff they were doing. I replayed by calling them idiots. Shortly after I sent that I got a VERY rude text from some punk kid named Hayden. I most likely feed into the rude messages upsetting him more then just stopped talking to him. The next morning I woke up to a message from this same kid saying sorry for being rude. After that we just kept talking. He became my texting buddy, bored in class and wanted someone to talk to just text Hayden. We sent messages to each other for about 6 months until New Years  night when I called  and talked to him on the phone. He just talked and gave me the image of him being a punk, white trash type of kid. But we continued to keep talking, until one day when me and Taylor were ditching class and trying on prom dresses because Jr. Prom was coming up and we wanted to go. So we are at debs trying in dresses and I'm texting Hayden telling what we are doing and he happened to be ditching school and in St.G and at the mall. So I told him to come meet us. (Hello I have been texting this kid for 6 months never meet him, I had this super big punk image of him. I want to see him!)  So here we are in the changing room and I get the text we are here so we go out and there are these 2 kids standing there waiting for us. And in my mind I was like "oh crap, what did I do! They are nerdy looking! Nothing like the pictures. I was so mad," They stared talking to us and told me that Hayden was outside the store. So they went out and me and Taylor walked slowly behind them. And there he was, tall, blonde, blue eyed boy in Hollister jeans with a Hurricane tiger shirt on. The little jerk sent his friends in to see if I was ugly! After that day we hung out every weekend. And started dating January 21,2010. For about a year and half his family always referred to me as "Hayden's friend" but after awhile they called his girlfriend. We went to a long of school dancing being from 2 different high schools and only having high school budgets we only saw each other on weekends. We had our break ups and make ups. Until his Sr year of high school, he was becoming the rude person he started out to be and not really wanted to be "tied" down. During his Sr. trip he got left from the cruise boat because someone lost his paper work so the school LEFT him in Cali by himself at the port of entry. Awesome I know. He ended up getting on the boat but we broke up after that for a month, then got back together for a month and he signed up for the Air force, then he dumped me again. I swear on my life I though it was the end. He had a new girlfriend by the end of the first week. I was heart broken, but got over it and was hanging out with friends and having fun. Then after almost 2 months of not talking to him deleting everything of him, his number popped up on my phone, asking if he can get me a birthday gift. And all I said was " I don't want your pity gift." A few days later he texted me again and asked if we could talk. I said yes, cause I really wanted to know why he dumped me. We talked and hung out for the first time in 2 months on Halloween. We ended up getting back together. And have been together since. He left for the Air Force on December 18, 2013 going a whole week with out talking to him my phone starts ringing on Christmas Day and its his name on my phone thinking this was a horrible joke I answered it, and it was Hayden. I have never been so happy to hear someone's voice before. It was the best Christmas gift I got this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment